This is fantastic soft bait for larger species in the deep water and estuaries, and they are also extremely effective while casting into the washes off the rocks, or deep gutters on the beach. Reef fish to pelagics just can’t resist the combination of baitfish profile - darting, fluttering, wounded baitfish action that can be created with a simple, jerking retrieve technique. They can be rigged on a number of different sized jig heads. They are also extremely effective while casting into schools of feeding fish and retrieving them in a stop-start action. The quivering, undulating tails give them an alluring motion and send out vibrations that add an auditory appeal to lure a fish to strike. Plus, they also work year-round, in both cold weather conditions and on brutally hot summer days. No wonder soft plastic shad lures are one of the most effective baits you can use.
FEATURES & SPEFICATIONS:
- 100% biodegradable and made of 100% natural ingredients
- Proven effective on just about every Australian species of fish
- Highly effective on a host of estuary & inshore species
- Length: 3 inches
- Weight: 1.3g
- Quantity: 8pc/pack
- Eco-friendly and harmless: high quality silicone is non-toxic to the target fish.
- Different colours of glitter will be better to imitate the natural reflection of a panicked baitfish to attract the target fish.
- Easy to use easy to attach, just need several seconds even for raw hand.
- Multiple colour selection: you could choose the proper colour and size of the lures according to different fish species.
- Wide Application: Suitable for various kinds of fishes e.g., catfish, perch, bass, pike, trout, sea bream and so on, ideal choices for fishing enthusiasts.
Get free standard shipping above order total of $39.
Get free express shipping above order total of $99. (Not eligible for orders with Rods)