Grub’s in the twisted tail fashion, let’s just call them grub’s from now on for convenience, have the ability to present themselves as different baits. The technical term would be dynamic, meaning grubs alter their form based on speed and action. The key here is that a curly tail grub can look like a baitfish OR a worm depending on the speed or action you give it. If you reel it in at a steady pace, the curl tail will rotate quickly enough and it will look like a baitfish swimming with it’s tail paddling. If you jig it (lift -> drop -> let slack -> reel -> repeat) the tail will rotate a bit slower against the water on the drop resembling a worm’s tail end wriggling while searching through water.
- SUPER-DURABLE - Built using super-durable construction, the Curl Tail Grub hold-up to multiple fish and the toothiest of predators
- EQUALLY EFFECTIVE - Suitable for a variety of techniques, the Curl Tail Grub deliver a devastating level of flutter that can be applied to a darter head, chatterbait, spinnerbait, A-rig, and much more.
- CUSTOMISED COLOURS - The Curl Grub Tail comes in 8 different colours all that have been tested and proved effective
- Length: 4.5cm - 45mm
- Weight: 1.2g
- Quantity: 12pc/pack
- Eco-friendly and harmless: high quality silicone is non-toxic to the target fish.
- Different colors of glitter will be better to imitate the natural reflection of a panicked baitfish to attract the target fish.
- Easy to use: easy to attach, just need several seconds even for raw hand.
- Multiple color selection: you could choose the proper color and size of the lures according to different fish species.
- Wide Application: Suitable for various kinds of fishes e.g. catfish, perch, bass, pike, trout, sea bream, red fish, muskie, roach, walleye and so on, ideal choices for fishing enthusiasts.
Get free standard shipping above order total of $39.
Get free express shipping above order total of $99. (Not eligible for orders with Rods)